Proposal - Jeremiah Owyang as Rally Advisor

The demand for accountability is well taken and more than fair. But from my perspective, the creator crypto space is red-hot and capturing market opportunity is even more important.

Accountability is being worked on; as I mentioned in another post, we have a new administrator hired and starting March 1. Their primary task is to ensure the community treasury is well managed, tokens and cash equivalents are being metered out correctly, and most importantly KPIs are publicly communicated and reviewed for all ongoing commitments.

Zooming out, our top 3 priorities right now:

1. Onboarding additional creators. We’re hiring in all areas internally, as well as onboarding community collaborators such as Jeremiah that have proven ability to drive creator acquisition
  2. Developer OAuth, write APIs and developer portal. This will give Rally Network much more bandwidth to drive new applications of Creator Coins with all types of 3rd party, 2nd party, and of course continue ramping of 1st party development
  3. Network rewards evolution such that we can better align and balance rewards between Creators, Fans and financial actors.

Anything that touches these 3 priorities, I’m suggesting that the community will see the team blitzscale and put forth spending proposals before our administrators figures out the exact KPIs and getting every little detail right on Snapshot. This Jeremiah proposal is squarely in bucket 1. The Delphi proposal is in bucket 3. We’re going to drive a mack truck through the opportunity in the market in these core priorities

Accountability will absolutely come, but we’re not stopping the truck when there’s so much opportunity to go after right now

1 Like