Proposal: New Media Opportunity That Can Help Grow the Rally Creator and Social Token Economy

I’m not sure if Rally should start funding this kind of independent projects even if we profit from them. If we successful and there is a need for creator tech media projects the market will create one. I don’t like the idea of favoring one media outlet over others rally should stay neutral here and let them compete on there own. From a outsider perspective i also would be skeptical how bias the news are if we pay them to create this.There are already enough incentivize we don’t need to spend money here.

I welcome any constructive steps for the dynamic development of the Rally project. Thanks to the author, it was very interesting to read.

2 Likes

Finally! A really good marketing idea. I answer questions a hundred times a day, and I’d love to have an impartial source with facts to send people to. I like the proposal especially because you know how to implement it, having already done so.

1 Like

Huge fan of every attempt to build the creator economy and ecosystem, but specifically when it comes from within. Creators helping creators. It’s authentic. It’s empathic. It’s effective!

One of the largest impediments is the barrier to entry and I mean literally the very first entry point. Once people are in, it’s plain sailing. Well, getting out is harder than breaking in…but that’s another challenge for another day.

THIS opportunity is about getting people into the beautiful blue ocean and as the saying goes, “come on in, the water’s great!”

The first step is education and combined with validation (credibility, trust) through consistent publishing, we have a proven best practice that will be the rising tide that floats all boats.

Enough metaphors. Go $BOT Go!

2 Likes

Although I was against it, I would like to know how things are currently going?

I was for this one but yes, an update would be great!

In fact, there are things we will do in the first four months that will have an impact 12 or 18 months later but won’t show up in metrics in the near term.

Especially on the above since it’s now been 4 months.

Thank you!

Hey folks. I know this is long overdue but as some of you know I have had significant health problems over the past six months. Also, I didn’t want to give an update until I knew how this would play out. I am not happy that I was not able to make more progress on this project faster as what I thought was a mere annoyance became significantly amplified in July of last year. However, I am still committed to making a strong contribution to the Rally community and have already been doing some things that may not be obvious. With that said, I’ve considered just returning the Rally to the treasury as this project did take quite of bit longer to get started due to my issues.

I won’t go into great detail about my illness but am open to talking about it. It involved not only oral meds and frequent blood tests but two rounds of daily IV drip treatments over a couple of months. So, the effects and treatment really knocked me out and it continues though my progress over the past month is finally encouraging. I did my best to keep up with the Rally community dev calls in the interim and support projects but my work capacity was severely diminished. Despite this, I did manage to launch a new publication as planned and a YouTube show. Hopefully, I seemed energetic enough during those episodes. Some progress but not as much or as fast as I’d planned.

The market also changed between the original proposal and launch which led to a new focus on NFTs as key tools for creators to leverage. We have daily articles on the space and market research, Skot Leach and I do a weekly NFT news show on YouTube, and we are starting to spotlight more NFT projects and creators on YouTube. I just finished interviewing Brian Fanzo and have more Rally Creators planned for the coming month and have extended the offer to many. So, expect to see more promotion of the Rally Community. Also, Rally comes up regularly already and in case you missed it we did a segment dedicated to the Rally NFT Marketplace in November. Find Out Which NFT Just Got a TV Show and Deep Dive Into the Rally NFT Marketplace - YouTube.

Feel free to reach out to me anytime if you are a creator and would like to be featured. There are opportunities to do that in several ways. Also, if you want feedback on an NFT project, happy to provide that. We have done a great deal on that front so far. Look for more related to Rally from a publication standpoint. Happy to answer questions here or via DM in Discord where I have discussed this with many people over the past few months. Thankfully now I feel like I can provide a fuller response to the questions that have come up over the past two months.

Thanks again for all of the well wishes from people in the community and the ongoing support.

2 Likes