The RLY Ecosystem DAO is in need of a brand and website to continue its activities and be a hub for community information. A new brand will represent the DAO and reflect the look and feel of the DAO community. With the newly created brand assets (logo, fonts, graphics) the website will provide a framework for the DAO’s brand.
The mission of this project is to create a stage for the work of the RLY Ecosystem DAO. We will accomplish this by creating a brand that clearly and definitively represents the RLY Ecosystem DAO. Develop a web presence that is modern, engaging and informative. Implement a content management system workflow that prioritizes ease of ease and accessibility.
Currently, there is no visual representation or brand for the RLY Ecosystem DAO.
There is no easy-to-use central content repository for all community information to be accessed. The current forum is difficult to navigate and find key information.
Our proposal is to create a modern brand for the community that reinforces trust and provides up-to-date information. The website will be the central hub for all content related to the RLY Ecosystem DAO. In addition to the upfront brand and web development work, we will offer ongoing support and management.
As part of the website development, a requirements document will be used to gather all necessary components of the site. These items may include:
- Showcase projects funded by $RLY Ecosystem DAO
- Informational and educational content for new and existing community members
- Directory of upcoming community-led events and hackathons
- Easy to use interface for website updates
- Permissions and access by user
- A variety of template designs for pages
- Web forms such as newsletter or lead gen forms
The initial timeline for the first phase project will be over 3 months. Website launch date TBD. Within this timeframe we will provide updates on the key milestones for the project.
- Planning & Strategy
- Branding, Visuals & Design
- Content Management: Organization, Writing/Editing existing content for website use, Tagging
- Web Development & Quality Assurance
- On-going Support
- Hosting of website
- Platform/CMS and plugin updates
- Troubleshooting and support
- Affan Imran - Strategy
Agency owner and operator
- Meg Button - Design
Agency owner and Creative Director
Meg and Affan both have owned and operated their digital agency for almost 10 years. Working with clients like the CN Tower, D+H, Next Canada, Turkish Airlines, Coty/Sally Hansen, Elle, Meridian Credit Union, Canada.ai, Canadian Cancer Society, OP3N & S!NG.
100,000 RLY (based on milestones as approved by DAO)
The funds from the grant will be used for the initial design and branding along with web design and development.
- Design and branding
- Web design and development
- On-going maintenance and management
All copy and text used will be leveraged from RLY Ecosystem DAO content.