Proposed Engagement: Delphi Digital

@kevindelphi, @jose_delphi

Hi Kevin and Jose - I have heard that you’ve been working hard with Core Rally team behind the scenes!
With the prospect of very impactful creators joining the network in the coming weeks/months, your efforts to provide more optionality for Creators, and more generally optimize the network will be more important than ever. I think the Rally community is eager to weigh in and move forward!

Are there any updates that you can share with the community, or thoughts on relevant discussions in the forums or discord over the past couple months?

Cheers,
Grand

1 Like

Hey @Grand - drafting up a forum post on our initial examination + proposals as we speak! Will include links to the documentation as well. Really looking forward to the community’s feedback.

2 Likes

WOO! Can’t wait! :smiley:

You all put in some serious work! I will review the white paper in detail first thing next week and get back to you all with any questions and much praise. So pumped! Thanks!

1 Like

Sounds great! Really looking forward to hearing your thoughts and feedback.

Hey @kevindelphi, Jason from Rally here. Is it possible to offer staking only for launch buys? Essentially if you want to buy a new coin within first say 7 days, you can only buy if you agree to stake for a set period of time, like 10 days (or longer).

1 Like

Hey @jasonzm - yes, I believe that’s possible. In line with our optional pre-sale proposal, those who choose to participate in the pre-sale would be subject to some kind of predetermined vesting / lockup period, which is similar to staking RLY for the option to buy CCs at the pre-sale price.

Does that answer your question or are you talking about something different?

Yes, that sounds about right. Thanks!