This post is initiated to discuss the engagement of Delphi Digital to help design Rally’s token bonding curves (TBC) and future network rewards & token emissions.
Delphi Digital has over 1,100 paid subscribers for its industry-leading research service and is actively engaged with many of the most prominent projects in crypto through its Consulting and Venture arms. Their team offers consulting services to some of the top projects in crypto to audit, enhance, and design their cryptoeconomic models. Some of their past engagements include Aave, Synthetix, Compound, Axie Infinity, and THORChain to name a few.
If the community approves the engagement of Delphi pursuant to the terms outlined below, Delphi will allocate 3-4 team members to these efforts and plan on being active participants in community discussions as they develop new bonding curve templates, network reward strategies, and any other additional ideas they believe will drive long-term value to $RLY and the Rally ecosystem.
Key focus areas / deliverables
- Reviewing current TBC + designing new bonding curve templates
- Network reward design + $RLY emissions
- Enabling creator-level configuration on parts of rewards, fees, and TBC
- Produce documentation explaining the mechanics and rationale behind proposed designs as well as additional ideas for the Rally community to provide feedback
Delphi will update the community at the end of the initial 3-month term with a review of its accomplishments and deliverables, and thereafter will continue to provide performance review updates on a periodic basis.
Terms of Agreement
- 3 month minimum, month-to-month thereafter (with community right to terminate following the initial 3 month term)
- Monthly retainer of $55k, 60% of which will be paid in $RLY to ensure incentive alignment. All fees to be paid from the Community Treasury.
During Phase I of this engagement, which will be completed during the initial 3 month term, the Delphi team will help parameterize and model out different creator bonding curve shapes, optimizing for real world use cases and examples. Phase 2 will focus on designing network usage rewards, as that is currently and likely to be the largest source of revenue for creators.
While these are initially our primary focus areas, the Delphi team anticipates recommending additional incentives and design strategies as their understanding of this emerging sector and its key drivers grows. They’re open to any and all feedback on this proposal and look forward to working more closely with the Rally community!